Saturday, February 17, 2007

Spider Plant Spiderettes are Planted


I layered the spiderettes last night. Most websites say it will take around 7-10 days for them to root. I can then sever them from the mother plant afterwards. I really hope they root and grow. I would like to keep one at work and give the rest to friends and family.

I hope to start some new seeds today. I think I'll start them outside since the weather has been so nice and it seems like everything I plant outside always turns out better than the ones I have under grow lights. I guess nature is supreme above all! I found these discarded seed trays the other day so I'll be starting new seeds in those. I'm just so happy that the weather has been so lovely. I can finally be outside in my garden and actually garden! My car thermometer said it was 70 degrees outside. Yippee!

No comments: