Last night, I started some more seeds! I looked at the various seed packets I was going to grow this spring and saw that I should be starting some flowers since it takes a while for it to germinate (8-10 weeks). Eek...I'm in the seed starting mood! I should be starting more seeds next week and the last week of February.
This is what I started:
- Marigold Safari Mix
- Tomato (Jelly Bean Hybrid)
- Zinnia Thumbellina mixed colors
- Snap Dragon Tall Deluxe Mixed Colors
- Creeping Daisy
- Snap Dragon 1st Ladies Mixed Colors
- Petunia Pearls Azure Blue Hybrid
- Petunia Prism Sunshine Hybrid
The top of my fridge is bombarded with all these trays and containers full of jiffy pellets or seed soil! I'm glad I have a stock pile of jiffy pellets!