Monday, May 21, 2007

Lavendar African Violet

Newest Addition: Lavender African Violet

When I was out running errands and buying stuff for our upcoming camping trip, I couldn't resist picking up this beauty. I love the variegation of the flowers. This one compliments my other African Violet well.

My garden has exploded and soon, it'll take over every inch of dirt I have in my small garden . The squash and zucchini I planted are already blooming. The one I have in a self-watering container has won hands down. It's the largest of all the ones I planted this spring. I think it's due to it's full-sun exposure during the day. Compared to the one I put in the dirt, it looks gigantic.

The one I put in the dirt hasn't grown much. It's just sitting there and not doing much of anything. Oh well, you win some and you lose some.

No comments: